Queen Quay Bristol
Aberdeen Asset Management
The work that we undertook at this location
- Plantroom refurbishment to a 4-storey office block in Queens Square Bristol.
- Removal of 2 no. non-functioning Hoval atmospheric gas boilers and replacement with a new Potterton NXR3i 330kw complete with Riello gas burner.
- Potterton boiler delivered in sections and assembled on-site due to size and weight.
- Plant room upgrade included new 4” (100mm) and 3” (76mm) diameter welded steel heating pipework complete with 6 new Grundfos Magna3 inverter pumps, new Armstrong automatic pressurisation unit, dosing pot and Spirocross DN100 Loe Loss Header.
- Plant room controlled by new TREND BMS digital system installed by EWA Controls from Isleworth Middlesex.
- On completion of works all pipework lagged with foil faced lagging complete with Isogenopak jacketing to give smooth white finish and plant room walls, ceiling and floor redecorated.